Lil Pump 5 Things You Didn’t Know
- 1.Lil Pump was born Gazzy Garcia August 17, 2000. His ethnicity is Puerto Rican.
- 2. In 2017 Lil Pump had a break out year. Prior to his net worth was only $50,000. But he signed a deal worth $2 million with Warner Bros music that same year. His first radio hit was “Gucci Gang” which peaked at number 3 on Billboard Hot 100. The single went Gold selling over 500K copies statewide. As a result Pump earned $425,000 from single sales alone. Another financial feat accomplished was his appearance fee shot up. In 2016 he was earning $5,000 per performance and now his performance fee is more than $20,000 per show. Performing at over 40 venues in 2017 a bulk of his earnings were generated from his performances.
- 3. The Gucci Gang singer also has over 35 tattoos including of course a Gucci crest on his chest. He began getting tattoos at 14 years old. The ink became an obsession for him and in fact he says he plans on getting 30 more tattoos.
- 4. He is close friends with other rappers the use the moniker Lil, including Lil Yachty and Lil Uzi. He has collaborated with both.
- 5. Pump also gets paid nearly $10,000 per Instagram post. With his large social media following the rapper has been offered $10 grand by different brands to advertise their products on his page in 2018.