Lil Yachty Facts : 5 Things You Didn’t Know
- 1. In 2016 Nautica launched a line of clothing with Lil Yachty. The brand initially offered him $500K to design a few t-shirts and be featured in ads. But after his shirts sold out within weeks Nautica reworked a deal with Yachty offering him $4 million to do a larger line. Now Yachty has Polos, Shorts, shirts and will eventually have sneakers with Nautica in 2018.
- 2. His net worth in 2016 was $2 million but after his Nautica deal, record features and performances Yachty is worth more than $10 Million in 2017. His earnings stem from a high appearance fee of $30K per show. He also charges $100,000 per song feature, that’s just for 16 bars.
- 3.Lil Yachty was born Miles Parks McCollum in Mableton Georgia. He attended Alabama University before getting a $2 million record deal with Capital Records. The label is also home to Beyonce.
- 4. Rumors have surfaced that Yachty will be featured on a record on the upcoming Beyonce album. Knowles has been hiding from the spotlight for the past year after giving birth two twins. But rumors have been surfacing of who she is working with on her highly anticipated album and even hints of a possible Destiny’s Child reunion.
- 5.Lil Yachty is close friends with rappers Young Thug, Lil Pump and Lil Uzi.